Paul Reidy Music
Thank you for showing interest in my music! Feel free to preview the songs listed below. Each song can be purchased (MP3 download) for $0.99.
Making a Purchase:
- Click on the Add to Cart button for each song you wish to purchase.
- When ready to checkout, click on the Checkout button beneath one of the songs you purchased.
- On the cart page that appears, review your order, enter your email address and name then click on the Make Purchase button.
- You’ll be taken to a secure PayPal web page to enter in your payment details and finish the transaction.
- A purchase confirmation will appear where you will be able to click on the song title(s) and download the song(s) you purchased.
- Check your inbox for an email confirming your purchase which will also include the download links.
In That Moment
This song is inspired by events that took place when my dad was in the hospital late last year (2018). My brother showed me a video he had captured on his cell phone of my dad singing “Happy Birthday” to one of his sisters despite the fact he had been diagnosed with heart failure. His family was with him though we were quite sure he wasn’t going to live much longer. He’s still alive today, but still much weaker than we have ever seen him. Guilt and fear are powerful triggers and thus the song.
Because of You
A song about who and what I am, the reasons why, and why I’m so grateful.
Dreams… they’re what make us live, smile, and imagine what we could be and do.
A song about an escape back to youth and simpler times. Imagine a summer concert, a picnic with friends, no inhibitions. Everyone really liked making this song.
Heroes Don’t Fly
Written for my sisters, telling of the love they have for dad. Heroes live like everyone else but their committment to enrich and defend others is remarkable. The concept is shared by everyone. A hero isn’t a man or woman, a boy or girl, it is all of them.
House 448 Ocean Song
A song about our favorite vacation place, the freedom, the good times, never wanting it to end, and the hope it never will.
A song dedicated to the children of St. Jude’s Hospital and those that love them. Inspired to demonstrate the innocence and tragedy of brave souls.
Run out of Time
A song about someone I knew since childhood. Soon after he retired, there was a terminal diagnosis and he died a couple of years later. The lyrics describe what I felt he must be going through.
A very powerful story about the tragic loss of a child.
To Let You Go
Life isn’t always fair. A child is forever gone. A portrayal of the heartbreak and regret at what can’t be changed.
What Love’s About
A fun song about spontaneous and powerful emotion which overpowers thinking and time. It happens, so let it, and enjoy.
Whiskey in My Coffee
Written originally to tell the feelings I have for my wife. The vocalist, being a woman, led to a few last minutes changes. A great tune!
You Won’t Change
A song about conflict of thoughts, egos, and the heartbreak that sometimes doesn’t end, even though it should.